Prosci’s Change Management Employee Orientation Program is a 6 – 7 hour workshop designed for frontline employees who are directly impacted by a current change. Offered as a client on-site program, it introduces employees to key change management concepts, Prosci’s Change Management Process and tools. This enables employees to gain a feeling of control over the change management process and fosters their commitment and alignment to the need for ongoing change.
Specifically, the program enables the employees
• to identify their concerns about the change
• To effectively surface these concerns and,
• To successfully engage their managers and supervisors about their concerns.
By engaging the employees in the above, the program aids the managers and the supervisors with the employee perspective (captured on flipcharts and worksheets during the workshop) and enables them
• To build their awareness of the specific employee barriers to change and
• To effectively facilitate and manage their employees through change.
During the program participants utilize:
• Prosci’s Change Management Process
• The Employee Orientation to Change Workbook and the
• ADKAR® Model
Through series of group discussions and break out exercises employees assess and evaluate past and the current changes to uncover 5 keys to a successful change. They apply the ADKAR® tool to better understand the people side of change process to discover their own barriers or concerns to a current change. They develop action plans regarding how they plan to address their barriers to change and outline steps needed to engage in the current change.
To summarize, the program enables the employees to -
• Gain a feeling of control over the current change and the change process
• Utilize the knowledge on the 5 keys to a successful change
• Learn to apply the ADKAR® tool to surface their concerns
• Understand how to engage the management team successfully on their concerns
• Take ownership and accountability of their own success with the change
For more information regarding this program or any other Prosci Canada program or advisory service, please contact us:
Phone: 1-888-822-3776 (toll-free) or (902) 826-9020